Your carpet functions as a giant filter, collecting and trapping dirt, dust, germs, and allergens. In other words, your carpet is a breeding ground for all sorts of nasty things. Carpets can hold up to four times their weight in dirt, which you probably didn’t know. Isn’t that disgusting?
Think again if you’re sitting here thinking you can turn back the clock by getting out of the vacuum. Yes, vacuuming on a daily/weekly basis is critical, but you should hire a professional cleaning company to do carpet steam cleaning at least once a year.
Our Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning team is well-trained and experienced in the carpet steam cleaning process. We also use high-quality equipment and chemicals to complete the job correctly.
Carpet steam cleaning is the process of forcing hot water into carpet fibers to soften and loosen embedded dirt, dust, skin cells, and stains, and, most importantly, to kill germs, bacteria, and viruses. It also refreshes and extends the life of your carpet, so you won’t have to replace it as soon as it looks old and worn!
We’ve already gone into great detail about what carpet steam cleaning is and how it works, but there’s one more important point to cover. There are numerous advantages to having your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year. Let’s go over them.
– Your carpet will be clean and sanitary; no more dust, dirt, or germs will be present.
– Removes all of the obstinate stains that have been bothering you and your employees.
– Increases the life of your carpets
– Ensures a thorough deep clean – the chemical and hot water combination produces outstanding cleaning results.
– Allergy sufferers will notice when a carpet has been steam cleaned. Dust mites will no longer cause them to sneeze or have a runny nose.
Still, debating whether your site requires yearly (if not more frequent) carpet cleaning? Would you rather have a dirty carpet covered in stains, dirt, soil, and dust? Or a new-looking carpet that is clean and fresh? I know which one I prefer, and you should, too!
Ultra Brite Carpet & Tile Cleaning North Shore
79-83 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
(02) 8015 5143